Botmatrix Services Private Limited (“Botmatrix”, “the Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), is a private limited company, with its registered office in Bangalore, India. Through this website, www.MedBots.in (“MedBots” or the “Website”), we aim to provide an effective web platform dedicated to diverse activities such as (but not limited to) advertising of jobs, courses, events, exams, as well as providing networking and discussion facilities which are specifically related to and relevant for law students and professionals; we also provide Resume Search service to our registered Advertisers (collectively referred to as “Services” hereinafter).
COMMITMENT TOWARDS DATA PROTECTION
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. We commit ourselves to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you use our Website, our Services and/or any other related services, it is implied that you are aware of the existence of this Policy and its contents. We reserve exclusive rights to alter this Policy as and when required. The updated Policy will always be available here along with the ‘Last Revised’ date.
Botmatrix maintains and operates this Website from its office in Bangalore, India. This Policy is governed and interpreted under the laws of India. By using this Website our Services and/or any other related services, you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Karnataka, India for any action arising from this Policy. If any portion of this Policy is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and shall be construed in accordance with applicable law.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
HOW IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Information is collected when individuals:
1) register with our Website, either as Applicants or Advertisers;
2) share information on the Website, with each other or with us;
3) contact us through phone call, email or the ‘Contact Us’ form on the Website.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
When people register as Applicants/Advertisers on our Website, we collect basic personal information, which is voluntarily provided by them, such as their full name, date of birth, phone number and email ID. Both their phone number as well as Email ID is subject to verification.
Registered Applicants will be asked to fill in the ‘Profile’ section in their account on the Website, with the following data: profile photo, location of residence, a description in the ‘About’ section, educational qualification, professional history, work experience, specializations (if any). The Applicants will also be asked to upload their curriculum vitae as a part of their profile creation.
Registered Advertisers will be asked to fill in their ‘Profile’ section on the Website, with the following data: profile photo, location of residence, a description in the ‘About’ section and their current position.
In addition, when individuals contact us through the form provided in the “Contact Us” section of the Website, or by email or a phone call, we may collect the following information: name of the person contacting by the said mediums, their contact information and other details on the basis of their purpose of contacting.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
The information collected by us, will primarily be used to provide our Services, customer support and other related services.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process with your consent. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications for business purposes and/or with your consent. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your e-mail preferences, which you can change any time through ‘Account Settings’.
- To send administrative information to you related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you for our business purposes and/or with your consent. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- To Request Feedback for our business purposes and/or with your consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To protect our Site for business purposes and/or legal reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond. We may also have to share the data in accordance with law.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- To contact you back. We may also use the data you provide when contacting us, to contact you back.
HOW DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
Botmatrix is strictly committed to its privacy rules, and shares information collected from individuals with their consent or only where it is needed in order to render the Services offered and for any related services or to comply with law and legal procedure.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this Policy. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Website) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Website, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Website in perpetuity. Considering the nature of the Website, generally information will be shared in the process of bridging between Applicants and Advertisers. For example, data about an Applicant may be shared with an Advertiser, when an Applicant applies for a job published by the Advertiser. Your ‘Profile’ will be visible to all users on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION CAN BE ALTERED OR DELETED BY YOU
Users may at any point of time, erase the information provided to us voluntarily by them, by deleting their account on the Website. This can be done by clicking on the ‘Delete Account’ option provided in the ‘Account Settings’ on the Website.
Users may also edit and update their information as and when required, by doing the same in their ‘Profile’ or ‘Account Settings’ section. Certain changes may require our approval.
If users choose to delete any specific information provided to us voluntarily by them, they can do so by sending us an email, requesting us to delete the particular information.
Note: Despite deleting your account on our Website, we would still be retaining your information, where we are bound to do so in order to comply with applicable laws for future requirements of such information. We will retain the information only for as long as it is required by law to be retained.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
This Website may contain advertisements from and links to third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other websites, online services or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this Policy. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Website. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
REPORTING OF MISSUSE OF INFORMATION
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Policy from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this Policy, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Policy frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
In case of any queries pertaining to this Policy, kindly contact us either by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the form provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section on the Website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the websites.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
To find out how to manage cookies on browsers, please visit their websites.